SIGN UP TO RUN, REGISTER NOWWALK OR CYCLE FOR 2022
Learn About the kaupapa
Joesephine Nathan is the founder of the Pouto Lighthouse Challenge as well as Gumboot Friday .
Jo was born and raised in Pouto and wanted to create an event that encouraged people to come to Pouto and share in the magic of the environment through a wellness event suitable for all levels of fitness and capabilities.
5 KEY PURPOSES OF THE EVENT
1. to fundraise for The Cancer Society to support their work with families affected by cancer in Northland
2. to facilitate a community and wellness event promoting cycling, walking, running
3. to facilitate an event that brings those from Pouto back home
4. to create an excuse for people to come and discover what is at the end of the road
5. to provide an opportunity to connect with the natural Kaipara environment
Our Sponsors & Supporters - Ngā mihi manaaki