SIGN UP TO RUN, WALK OR CYCLE FOR 2019
Learn About the kaupapa
Joesephine Nathan is the founder of the Pouto Lighthouse Challenge as well as Gumboot Friday .
Jo was born and raised in Pouto and wanted to create an event that encouraged people to come to Pouto and share in the magic of the environment through a wellness event suitable for all levels of fitness and capabilities.
5 KEY PURPOSES OF THE EVENT
1. to facilitate a wellness and hauora event involving cycling, walking, running
2. to facilitate an event that brings those from Pouto back home
3. to create an excuse for people to come and discover what is at the end of the road
4. to provide an opportunity to connect with the natural Kaipara environment
5. as a fundraiser for The Cancer Society to support their work with families affected by cancer in Northland
Our Sponsors & Supporters - Ngā mihi manaaki